Jio Celebration Pack
Reliance Jio is back again with a surprise data recharge offer named ‘Jio Celebration Pack’. Jio launched the Celebration Pack last year in September on the occasion of company’s second anniversary. This new ‘Jio Celebration Pack’ once gifted by Jio, will be valid for 5 consecutive days and it offers 2 GB of data per day over and above the current tariff plan benefits available to the Jio Customers. Jio will gift ‘Jio Celebration Pack’ to only Jio Prime Users.
Unlike other plans available in the market, this ‘Jio Celebration Pack is not listed on the official website of Reliance Jio. It means that ‘Jio Celebration Pack’ will be offered to random users by Reliance Jio. The Jio Prime users have to login to their MyJio App, if this ‘Jio Celebration Pack’ is offered by them by Reliance Jio or not.
To validate whether the ‘Jio Celebration Pack’ plan is offered to you or not OR you can avail the Celebration Pack or not, please follow the steps listed below:
(1) Download MyJio app from Google Play Store or App Store.
(2) Login to the app using your Jio phone number.
(3) Enter the OTP.
(4) Go to My plans
(5) Look for Jio Celebration Pack that will be placed below your Current Plan.
New Plans launched for JioPhone users:
Apart from this ‘Jio Celebration Pack’, Reliance Jio has also launched two new long term plans with different validity periods:
(1) Rs. 594 – Free voice calling, 300SMS per 28 days, free access to Jio apps and unlimited data with 0.5GB data high speed data per day. This plan comes with a validity of 168 days from the date of recharge. Once the data limit is reached, the speed will fall to 64Kbps.
(2) Rs. 297 – Free voice calling, 300SMS per 28 days, unlimited data with 0.5GB data high speed data per day but for a shorter validity period of 84 days from the date of recharge
Both the above plans cannot be availed by all Jio users. Only JioPhone users can avail these plans.