Jio has brought a feature called as JioMoney through which you can send Money from one a/c to other a/c. Check below steps how to send money in Jio.
- Open the chat window of the person you want to send money to
- Tap on the Rupee Icon on the chat window to enter the amount
- You can see your JioMoney account balance below the text box
- Enter the amount and click the send icon to initiate the transaction
- That’s it! Your money is successfully transferred from your JioMoney A/c to the receiver’s JioMoney A/c
To perform the P2P payment transaction you need to Link your JioMoney A/c to JioChat (Note: The registered number in JioChat and JioMoney should be the same)
Link your JioMoney account to JioChat from the Payments Section.
- Go to ‘Payments’ in the ‘More’ section
- Click on ‘Link’
- For Android users, JioChat will automatically fetch the OTP received during the linking process and For iOS users, you have to manually enter the OTP and proceed further
- Your JioMoney Account is linked to Jiochat successfully
Link your JioMoney account to JioChat directly while sending money.
- Go to the Chat Window & click on the Rupee icon
- Enter the amount & click on the Send icon
- Cick Ok. Your JioMoney A/c will be linked with OTP verification and the transaction will get initiated
How to Unlink your JioMoney account from JioChat
- Go to ‘Payments’ on the ‘More’ Tab
- Click on Unlink Account
- Select JioMoney Account
- Select OK to unlink your JioMoney Account
- Your JioMoney Account is unlinked successfully